If working with children in a dynamic and fun-filled way is something that’s important to you, then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! As an owner of a FasTracKids Enrichment Center, you will be part of a worldwide network dedicated to the educational growth and development of children. Children will come to your center to learn, laugh and be challenged to develop skills that they’ll use for a lifetime. Not only will you be making a significant impact in the lives of children, but you’ll also be making a positive impact in your community and forging lasting relationships with your customers(parents and children) The signature program franchisees market and delivers is attended 2 hours per week for 96 weeks. Teachers provide an environment which involves a high degree of interactive student participation where emphasis is placed on the “what” and “how” and ask “why”. Using the proprietary FasTrack Learning Station® – a unique merger of computer technology and interactive white board technology in each FasTracKids classroom, franchisees provide instruction, curriculum and teaching methods that are structured to challenge children to develop critical thinking skills, to stretch and expand their knowledge as well their capabilities and individual performance. Each classroom can be equipped with a video camera where students give stand-up presentations that are recorded and played back. Students are taught to apply what they have learned to their own lives and circumstances. In addition to the core curriculum, franchisees also offer FasTrack Signing™, a baby sign language program developed by Signing Smart™ for hearing infants and toddlers and their parents. FasTrack Signing is designed to promote early communication and accelerate verbal language development. It increases long-term learning abilities and reduces frustration. This program is targeted for children ages six months to two years. Franchisees also offer FasTrack Music™, developed by Kindermusik International and designed to improve a child’s cognitive development, learning skills and ability to express emotion. This program is designed for children from age two to four years. FasTrack Tots™ is a one-hour version of the FasTracKids signature program designed to be a feeder program for two and three year-olds until they are ready to participate in the full two-hour program. Nearly 80 percent of FasTracKids franchisees operate their business in a stand-alone retail facility called a FasTracKids Enrichment Center, sometimes located in suburban shopping centers or malls. Space requirement ranges from 1,300 to 2,100 sq. ft. The remaining 20 percent of licensees own and operate their own pre-school or childcare center and have added the FasTracKids programs as an additional source of revenue and to gain competitive advantage in their market. FasTracKids is a business opportunity that positively impacts communities everywhere.

Financials :

Franchise fee :$ 30,000
Royalty : 12.5%
Total investment : $ 10,000 - $ 171,517
Founded : 1998
Franchised : 1998
Location : United States
Vetfran member : Yes
Sba approved : Yes
Can be home based : No
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Request More Information

Content Copyright Protected.